All-Star Do You Remeber When?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
Do you remember when the only message board was the CA one? It closed because of some issues and then we created pro-x. After that we lost Pro-x . Do you remember CPGB?? I would love some "I've got Big Bows" for all the newbies on here. Acedad? You still got it??

Bringing back memories!!! Cpgb had a ton of great people but lacked the activity!!! King has done an amazing job with the Fierceboard and seems to me like he has brought some of the best aspects from all the boards to create this!!

Whatever happened to CPGB? I visited both for awhile and then CPGB moved and I lost track of it. I joined the boards shortly after imissproxboards started and have been trapped here ever since :)
I remember when we had 100 people logged in at once and it was amazing...now we have 100+ IDLE on the boards at any given moment!

Whatever happened to CPGB? I visited both for awhile and then CPGB moved and I lost track of it.

It's still kind of around. Andre hosts it for us and has had to move servers/addresses/etc several times, so until it settles in a better location, not much we can do about it.

sometimes, when there's drama on here, I think back to ProX...and realize that what is going on here is nothing compared to that :)

I miss the old days of ProX & CPGB. I feel like i've been on these boards for a lot of years.
I made a lot of GREAT friends from all over.

Do you remember when the only message board was the CA one? It closed because of some issues and then we created pro-x. After that we lost Pro-x . Do you remember CPGB?? I would love some "I've got Big Bows" for all the newbies on here. Acedad? You still got it??

A little while ago, ACEDAD sent this as well as a few more parody's if you sent him your email :)

Back