Do You Think F5 Can Keep Their Title This Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a6cd0aa5-3ead-2532.jpg

According to the 7 year old that is why she likes F5 so duh there going to win worlds..

Seriously I died when my cp posted that...now she knows nothing about what scores better on a score sheet so her like of any team is based solely off the entertaining factor. Oh and their hair lol
I am enjoying her use of the word 'swag'. lol.

I really do agree with the fact that it could go any way. IMO the last few years have been pretty unpredictable because these three top teams have decided to step up their game. I personally think they're all neck in neck!
and from a friend on SE, their changes for worlds are lookin' pretty fierce...

I am enjoying her use of the word 'swag'. lol.

Lol if you knew her in real life you would be like "pllllleassee be quiet!!!"

Everything she says at home that is somewhat good she is like, "oh we're eating macaroni & cheese , swag".. Hah I really want to know where she got this word from!

Lol if you knew her in real life you would be like "pllllleassee be quiet!!!"

Everything she says at home that is somewhat good she is like, "oh we're eating macaroni & cheese , swag".. Hah I really want to know where she got this word from!
lol! I def. think we should get an emoticon that says swag. or is a character holding a sign that says swag in honor of Jaylen

Personally, i believe they are going to dominate AGAIN. i mean theyre routine is so dynamic; their stunts hit hard, their dance is so fierce, and their tumbling is BA! But im asking to know what you think... so tell me!
I think that they are an amazing team, but have some tough competition. If they go out there and give it all they got on both days and hit a clean routine. I bet they will, but it really depends on how the other teams do to:)

I love, love, love F5 and Shooting Stars!! I can't wait to cheer them both on. I think I am leaning more toward F5 and my CP is hoping for our south Jersey sisters of World Cup to take it. We listen to their cheer mixes every day in the car - they both have wonderful routines. Then, of course, there is CEA - what a choice!! They are phenomenal young ladies! This is our first trip to Worlds - can't wait!!

I take my gym to Jamfest Supernationals every year. This will be our 5th season. I am fond of F5 because to me they are the friendliest of all big gyms I have met. Not saying that the other gyms aren't, ACE and World Cup are amazing but the coaches at MT have been amazing and very helpful. I love how F5 and Top Gun with GK have kinda put it back in USASF's face!....;)

Back