OT Does Anyone Watch Youtube Religiously?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't watch anything on YouTube. The site is loaded with rubbish. 95% of the content on YouTube is either fake stuff, political/religious propaganda, or kids making videos of themselves doing stupid stuff likely to land them in trouble. Anyone can make videos of themselves doing or saying anything they want. I am not one of the gullible people who spends a lot of time watching stuff on there nor believing anything I see on there.

well you clearly have dug far enough into youtube to really find how much great stuff is on there. You probably should look up some of the popular daily vloggers! it just super interesting just essentially "following" someone around all day while they do just their basic everyday stuff I would suggest CTFxC his name is charles trippy and he vlogs everyday and is the bassist for the band We The Kings

I don't watch anything on YouTube. The site is loaded with rubbish. 95% of the content on YouTube is either fake stuff, political/religious propaganda, or kids making videos of themselves doing stupid stuff likely to land them in trouble. Anyone can make videos of themselves doing or saying anything they want. I am not one of the gullible people who spends a lot of time watching stuff on there nor believing anything I see on there.
well someone is a Debbie Downer. Thank you for coming and telling all of us who enjoy YouTube vloggers that we are "gullible." If you don't like the topic, leave the thread.

Back