OT Does Anyone Watch Youtube Religiously?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I LOVE Shaytards and CTFxC. I watch a couple other daily vloggers along with beauty channels too.

OMG! FINALLY! CTFxC FTW...Im literally obsessed with them...I watch shaytards too but I watch charles and alli obsessively haha
and Im well rounded so i watch juicystar and missglamorazzi and do you watch gregorygorgeous...I dont even wear makeup but they're just so fascinating haha

OMG! FINALLY! CTFxC FTW...Im literally obsessed with them...I watch shaytards too but I watch charles and alli obsessively haha
and Im well rounded so i watch juicystar and missglamorazzi and do you watch gregorygorgeous...I dont even wear makeup but they're just so fascinating haha
I've been gravitating towards charles and alli more recently.. but I did find them through the shaytards when they went to their wedding.
I used to watch gregorygorgeous but he just got to be a little too much hahah. I like missglamorazzi and juicystar07 though. I really like meghanrosette, sarahbelle93x, macbarbie07, ect. as well because they are about my age.

i love ShayTards and the whole rest of the family's channels! I use to watch CTFxC but have drifted away from them. I also watch lots of beauty :)

I don't watch anything on YouTube. The site is loaded with rubbish. 95% of the content on YouTube is either fake stuff, political/religious propaganda, or kids making videos of themselves doing stupid stuff likely to land them in trouble. Anyone can make videos of themselves doing or saying anything they want. I am not one of the gullible people who spends a lot of time watching stuff on there nor believing anything I see on there.

Back