All-Star Does Your Gym Offer Special Payment Plans?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the parents that work at the concession stands, do you make a lot of money? Do any of you know how to set that up? I have some people that might be interested in doing it so any information would be useful. Thanks!

I sent you a private message....

For the parents that work at the concession stands, do you make a lot of money? Do any of you know how to set that up? I have some people that might be interested in doing it so any information would be useful. Thanks!

It has a lot of factors on how much you make. I worked by myself (no parents or friends came to work for me w/ the exception of 2 concerts where I wasn't old enough to work) and I made around $3,000 in a season. But that meant I worked 2-3 baseball stadium games a week during the summer and 1-2 basketball/football game during the fall and winter. Of course, the more people that work for you, the more money you get. Some people had 3-4 people working for them at one game. Often times both the mom and dad will work for their CP will they're at practice and they make roughly $50-$70 a night toward their booster club account. (At NCAA games at our stands, beer pourers made $10 an hour and only worked set up, first half, and halftime and managers made whatever the stand workers made times 2. So families could easily make $100+ a night if someone managed, someone poured beer and someone worked the stand.) Plus, in our stands, you get a dinner break during a down time, so you get a free meal too! I'd contact your local stadium/arena/whatever and ask what they have open in terms of group fundraising. Chances are they have dealt with sports teams, marching bands, gun clubs, other booster clubs before and could happily accommodate you if they have room or give you information on what the whole thing entails.

Back