All-Star Doll Uniforms...where Do They Come From???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mommadonna

Cheer Parent
Nov 13, 2010
Okay...so I was at my cp's first "real" comp last weekend, and I saw several girls with their dolls. The dolls had on uniforms just like their little girls'! Where do you get these? I saw one website, but they are not taking orders for delivery until March! I was hoping to get one for my cp for Christmas. Any ideas, or do any of you know where I could get one made? Thanks!:help:

There was a thread about a company that made them but I forget what it was titled :mad: If I come across anything I'll let you know!

I'm pretty sure Spirit Innovations does them - I know they sell the doll nfinitys and bows. I think your gym's uniform has to come from their company though, but I'm not sure. Worth checking into though.

I will second the endorsement for just2cute, but order now before the season gets too much further under way.

cp would love one but her gym has diff uni's for every team and she ages out of mini's this year so by the time i got the doll uni the season would be over and she would be moving into a new uni anyway. :(

I have ordered from Just2Cute twice and have a third order pending. She is great, but she does all the uniforms herself which is why there is a long wait. Her quality is amazing! She sends me swatches to match the uniforms perfectly (or as close to perfect as you can get.)

I had ordered from another website (that I will not name) and the quality was very poor, there was already seams loose and the glued on star on the skirt falling off, etc. It was half the price of Just2Cute... but you get what you pay for.

I'm pretty sure Spirit Innovations does them - I know they sell the doll nfinitys and bows. I think your gym's uniform has to come from their company though, but I'm not sure. Worth checking into though.
Thanks! I had forgotten all about getting the shoes too! ;)

Thanks! just2cute is where we were looking. I think we'll think about it for the end of season celebration instead of for Christmas. :)

If you want it for end of season celebration, make sure you order it by Christmas. I would assume she gets a LOT of orders in fall and winter because people see the uniforms at comps and ask people where to get them.

Agreed on her quality - very good. Worth the wait, but there IS definitely a long turnaround time.

Back