All-Star Don't Drink And Cheer... Or Else....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just wondering, how do you know they were drinking? I know sober people who have done way more careless and stupid things than that and i'm yet to find a trace of alcohol in that video..

I like I just said in the other thread that is just plain STUPID!!!! What on earth could convince her to do something that dumb?????????????????

Just wondering, how do you know they were drinking? I know sober people who have done way more careless and stupid things than that and i'm yet to find a trace of alcohol in that video..

I'm an idiot, just saw the video title. It's too early for me
confused.png

I like I just said in the other thread that is just plain STUPID!!!! What on earth could convince her to do something that dumb?????????????????
Hmm, I know I have done the same thing, and im sure plenty of people have. I remember at worlds last year, we had practice, our coreographer had was on the 2nd floor for the all star resort watching, to critique, then we cradled to come down to us

Hmm, I know I have done the same thing, and im sure plenty of people have. I remember at worlds last year, we had practice, our coreographer had was on the 2nd floor for the all star resort watching, to critique, then we cradled to come down to us

Yeah but I bet you actually intended to catch them, unlike the people in the video...

This is totally random, but did anyone else think the one guy sounded like Perez Hilton? I really had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't him. LOL

But that was pretty stupid. Glad she's okay.

Back