OT Down South Dance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
lol! I watched it and :cow: is how i feel about it. Just wanted to see if anyone was on the same page as me.

I knew exactly what you meant! I am not anti clogging but I think they were trying to make a dance moms clone that made clogging seem as difficult as AS cheer or something. I was really lost.

What's Down South Dance? Will I love it?
Think Dance Moms... down south... with high school girls that clog not dance and two coaches that are nowhere near as intense as half the cheer coaches I've met.
So if you like dance yes? I found it boring.

Think Dance Moms... down south... with high school girls that clog not dance and two coaches that are nowhere near as intense as half the cheer coaches I've met.
So if you like dance yes? I found it boring.

Well I love dance and I love clogging so maybe! I'll look it up when I get home.

I'm sorry but whenever I hear "down south" I think of really inappropriate things and then it becomes really awkward, LOL. My mind is always in the gutter over here.

Um...I looked to see if this was in 18+ before I even read it today, just so I would know what I was getting into before I "clicked" - so you're not alone. Because clogging is definitely NOT where I thought this was headed. :eek:

What happened to TLC? It stands for "The Learning Channel" and now I don't even know what it is. It used to be like home decorating shows and now it's like people with weird disorders or people edited to look crazy. Or maybe they really are crazy to begin with.

I'm sorry but whenever I hear "down south" I think of really inappropriate things and then it becomes really awkward, LOL. My mind is always in the gutter over here.

My mind went there, too. All I could think was WAY TMI. :D

Back