All-Star Downloading Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 7, 2014
how do I download cheer music on to my phone (playlist). I know some cheerleaders who have cheer music on their phone and I was just wondering how you do it. thanks :)

i can only speak for iPod/ipad/iphone because i have never had anything else with music on it!

there are 2 main websites to get the mixes from. either Home - CheerLibrary.com (however, lets be honest.. who knows if it'll still even be up tomorrow..) and that one is simple because you can just click on the mix and click download.
or the second is SoundCloud - Share Your Sounds and it normally has most of the cheer mixes! for that one you find the mix you want, click on it, and copy and paste the link into SoundDrain - Download tracks from SoundCloud! you then right click the link it gives you and click "download linked file as". for both i normally try to download it to my desktop so it doesn't get lost, then just open iTunes and drag it from your desktop to iTunes!

not sure if that was clear. if you have any questions let me know :)

i can only speak for iPod/ipad/iphone because i have never had anything else with music on it!

there are 2 main websites to get the mixes from. either Home - CheerLibrary.com (however, lets be honest.. who knows if it'll still even be up tomorrow..) and that one is simple because you can just click on the mix and click download.
or the second is SoundCloud - Share Your Sounds and it normally has most of the cheer mixes! for that one you find the mix you want, click on it, and copy and paste the link into SoundDrain - Download tracks from SoundCloud! you then right click the link it gives you and click "download linked file as". for both i normally try to download it to my desktop so it doesn't get lost, then just open iTunes and drag it from your desktop to iTunes!

not sure if that was clear. if you have any questions let me know :)
Youtube is another option that I use, there are a plethora of youtube video downloading websites. I've found a couple mixes there that I didn't see anywhere else.

Back