OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i'm so sad i've graduated and have no more fun dresses to buy. :(

No way! Are you in college? You need to meet a few frat guys (normal, not rude ones). They have formal (which is like prom) and other dress up events which are super fun. I got to dress up like once or twice a year going to their random stuff.

This weekend we picked out bridesmaid dresses, and I felt like I was in high school with my friends again, trying to find the perfect dress... Except, I don't get to wear it and they are forced to. :)

Proud sissy moment:)

My sister at her Junior year Homecoming with her boyfriend:

igdlrp.jpg

Oh how nice. The dress designer actually designed a dress MADE for her. Seriously, it looks like she was standing there when they designed it. gorgeous.

cheermom5678 sigh. Ditto. Except now I'm just tired of it. :p Your daughter is flawless. Her dresses are always flawless. If I ever find a husband (finding a bf would be a nice start....:oops:), and I finally get to have a real wedding, I'm taking you and your daughter shopping with me. Your taste and wherever the heck you find these dresses is perfect, impeccable, flawless, and any other word that means that. The other girls in the picture are absolutely stunning, and I don't even see them.

No way! Are you in college? You need to meet a few frat guys (normal, not rude ones). They have formal (which is like prom) and other dress up events which are super fun. I got to dress up like once or twice a year going to their random stuff.

This weekend we picked out bridesmaid dresses, and I felt like I was in high school with my friends again, trying to find the perfect dress... Except, I don't get to wear it and they are forced to. :)

no I just graduated college too :( and the 3 bridesmaids dresses I had to wear in the last year were ugly lol so I've lost hope for them... I guess the only dress left for me is a wedding dress, which is one scary thought! (insert just-a-mom's eeek face here)

My prom is March 23 (yes, same weekend as Battle at the Beach, and I'm competing :rolleyes: ), and I finally found my dress! Now I've just gotta find shoes. Any ideas??
5debf8186d6d11e2b8f522000a1fbce9_6.jpg
i would recommend something with silver and extra blings in front :
images
images

i just want to say that i love your dress and the detail in the front is so gorgeous :)

i would recommend something with silver and extra blings in front :
images
images

i just want to say that i love your dress and the detail in the front is so gorgeous :)
thank you so much! My mom was saying silver shoes but I can't find any that I really like, and I have bad feet so I have to find something really supportive which is almost impossible for a heel lol. But I just have to keep looking! Thanks for the ideas!!

Back