OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay... my best friend got her dress and it's a coral/peachy pink color so i can't get orange or pink unless i really want to match her... we already look alike so i don't think so. helped me narrow it down... but i'm pretty indecisive. so here's the few i've been looking at... sorry for the hugeness! i want my dress to be unique. but i'm indecisive so...
attractive_a-line_chiffon_floor_length_prom_dress_98d0910f.jpg

navy-dress-SN-50511-a.jpg

blue-indig-dress-SN-70635-a.jpg
oh my god. the second is absolutely gorgeous. If you dont get it I am.. even though my prom was last year.. I'll just wear it around my house...

Okay... my best friend got her dress and it's a coral/peachy pink color so i can't get orange or pink unless i really want to match her... we already look alike so i don't think so. helped me narrow it down... but i'm pretty indecisive. so here's the few i've been looking at... sorry for the hugeness! i want my dress to be unique. but i'm indecisive so...
I'd go with the first. It something that will catch everyone's eye when you walk in the room. High to lows are always a no go.

HeresAThought ssccxnce Cheeranswers I LOVE the second one, but i really need to go try it on because of the awkward place it hits when it "flows" out. because i'm short and i don't want it to make me look... shorter than 4'11. haha. FamousxMindset the first one i tried on at a store but they sold it to someone in georgia... (georgia, REALLY?!) but it wasn't in my size when i tried it... it was too small, and they won't order another one and then let me return it if it doesn't fit and they don't have any like it... so i'm stuck. i'm awkwardly shaped so this has been a looooonnnnng process.

HeresAThought ssccxnce Cheeranswers I LOVE the second one, but i really need to go try it on because of the awkward place it hits when it "flows" out. because i'm short and i don't want it to make me look... shorter than 4'11. haha. FamousxMindset the first one i tried on at a store but they sold it to someone in georgia... (georgia, REALLY?!) but it wasn't in my size when i tried it... it was too small, and they won't order another one and then let me return it if it doesn't fit and they don't have any like it... so i'm stuck. i'm awkwardly shaped so this has been a looooonnnnng process.[/quot

My sister is 5'1 and her dress this year is fitted-Ish. I would post it but I'm not lol. But it literally is flawless. I think it's more sophisticated than the dress she wore last year

I really feel like I should be some kind of prom dress consultant.

navy-dress-SN-50511-a.jpg
I am completely in love with the first one... If I can tan enough before summer I'd love something like that. Never seen anything like it in a store though :(
Really like the second one too, but I'm not too keen on the third.

just want to warn yall with prom girl..while they are pretty inexpensive, a couple of my friends ordered their dresses from them, and the quality was awful. My friend bought a short dress, and mid way through prom, a 2 foot piece of plastic started poking out of the bottom hem of her dress...like why on earth was there plastic in it? And it snagged terribly.

Back