OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
311um4y.jpg

30tkxls.jpg

Morgan's Prom was last week. Senior year. The time goes by So Fast!

@cheermom5678 wow that dress and (presumably your daughter) are STUNNING!

So I'm going to a white-tie May Ball in Cambridge this June (yes, May week is in June, it's Cambridge, what do you expect...). And I need to find a dress, but I want something a bit more interesting than just a relatively plain satin dress I think. It's super formal, and has to be full length (no splits or anything).

I'm considering this one, but in a different colour, because white looks a bit bridal.
1.0x0.jpg

sexy-spaghetti-strap-mermaid-lace-organza.jpg

Does anyone have any opinions? Or has anyone ordered anything from this company or a similar one before? I think they're based in Asia and they custom make the dress to your measurements. :help:

Oookay, I resized them in this box, but they just jump back up to full size when I post, sorry!

311um4y.jpg

30tkxls.jpg

Morgan's Prom was last week. Senior year. The time goes by So Fast!

Perfect.

(I'm shocked...you could knock me over with a feather. She looks perfect? What...? Lol this daughter of yours, I swear. Gorgeous.)

Does anyone know how to store formal dresses? Im moving in a couple of months and some of our stuff is going into a storage unit.
I just kept mine in the bag that it came in and hung it up in my grandma's basement storage area.

Looks like Ill be find some giant bags ahahha
You can always use a trash bag, like the one you would use in your kitchen. Just poke a whole in the bottom, flip it upside-down, stick the hanger through the hole, and voila! Not the cutest form of storage, but it keeps the dust off!

Back