OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
how many proms do you have in high school??? we only have 1 and that'w when we are seniors. and that's all

Freshman homecoming (see my brother?)
IMG_2768.jpg

Church formal
IMG_1184.jpg

Sophomore homecoming (ignore the boy, ugh)
IMG_9013.jpg

My sweet 16 dance party! Favorite dress. These pics don't even get a glimpse at how incredibly sparkly it is...
IMG_3438.jpg

And I really like this picture.
IMG_6215.jpg

how many proms do you have in high school??? we only have 1 and that'w when we are seniors. and that's all

every school may do it slightly differently, but we had a junior prom and a senior prom. Junior prom is held at the school, but senior prom is held elsewhere (much like a wedding reception) with a formal sit down dinner and everything :)

I had 2 for myself... but I was also someone else's date to their junior/senior proms. So I ended up attending 4 proms in high school.

I already posted the ones from my balls/proms but I went to prom this year with a younger kid (whose older brother is one of my best friends) and needed a date, felt a little out of place but here's the dress I wore.

Front:
jeremey.jpg

Back:
dressback.jpg

Your bob in your Junior Prom picture is AMAZING!
And I'm in love with your Senior Prom dress!! The white looks really nice on you!

Thank you!!! I just got my hair cut the same way as it was in the Junior Prom picture because I'm obsessed with it:) And thank youuuu! It's one of my favorite dresses I've ever worn!

We have a combined junior/senior prom which is combined with the other high school in our town. We have a formal every year though which is open to all grades, which are separate from the other high school in town. So I will have had 4 formals and 2 proms, plus 4 more formals because a student from my school can go to the other school's formal if their date goes there.

Back