Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sophomore homecoming
DSC01999.jpg

Sophomore prom
CallaProm5-7-11-063.jpg

Junior Prom
IMG_1773.jpg

Let's play Choose My Homecoming Dress! It's about 1 month from now for my junior homecoming. I can't go to prom, ever, because of Worlds, and this is our only other formal at my school so it's a bigger deal to me than most people.

I'm in love with everything Betsey Johnson but most of her stuff is way too lightly colored for my fair skin and for an autumn/wintery season. So, if you guys could help me pick something out that's darker colored, modest (strapless is ok), poofy and sparkly then I will be so so happy. I've been having terrible luck online finding anything that stands out :/ I don't care what brand it is!

Let's play Choose My Homecoming Dress! It's about 1 month from now for my junior homecoming. I can't go to prom, ever, because of Worlds, and this is our only other formal at my school so it's a bigger deal to me than most people.

I'm in love with everything Betsey Johnson but most of her stuff is way too lightly colored for my fair skin and for an autumn/wintery season. So, if you guys could help me pick something out that's darker colored, modest (strapless is ok), poofy and sparkly then I will be so so happy. I've been having terrible luck online finding anything that stands out :/ I don't care what brand it is!
well whenever I finish my homework I'll do a little searching around. do you have a price range that you're trying to stay within?

you didn't give me a price limit, so...
under 100$
Prom Dresses, Celebrity Dresses, Sexy Evening Gowns at PromGirl: Short Strapless Dress with Sequin Skirt
Strapless Short Dresses, Short Prom Dresses by XOXO- PromGirl
Prom Dresses, Celebrity Dresses, Sexy Evening Gowns at PromGirl: Sequined High Low Short Dress
over 100$
Short Print Prom Dress, Dave & Johnny Print Party Dress- PromGirl
Dave & Johnny One Shoulder Prom Dress, Short Ball Gown- PromGirl

Check out Rickety Rack! I'm in LOVE with their dresses!!!

This may not be budget friendly but LILLY PULITZER. Omg I die for her dresses. And if you're small you can fit into the kids sizes and pay about half the price!

Another thing, I'd keep my budget at $150 tops. I have a really long torso, no chest, and stout legs so the tight dresses do not look good on me. I'm really pale with dishwasher blond hair so a lot of colors looks odd on me as well. I like dark purples, dark pinks, grays, navy blues, etc.

Back