OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I like anything tight, short, and sparkly. My favorite colors are red, blue, purple, and black.

Well, if you like tight and sparkly that takes the first red one off the table. ;) But I like the second red one a lot. That's speaking as a female, not a mom! :eek:

Well, if you like tight and sparkly that takes the first red one off the table. ;) But I like the second red one a lot. That's speaking as a female, not a mom! :eek:
haha :) It doesn't HAVE to be sparkly! I just happen to like sparkles ;) I like the second one a lot, too!

I know I said I'd upload this ages ago, but this is the dress and hat/fascinator that I wore to a wedding a couple of months ago. Not a great one of me, but at least you can see the hat!
(Had to crop out the boyfriend- he's very sensitive about anything to do with him on the internet!)
LaurenandJoe2.jpg

Looking at homecoming dresses online (Not that I have a date this year... Although some random Sophomore was saying I'm his girlfriend...)
black-dress-CT-8415S08B-a.jpg

Sorry they're huge! These are just ideas. My homecoming isn't until October 13th. If you guys wanna help me that'd be awesome! I like anything tight, short, and sparkly. My favorite colors are red, blue, purple, and black.
LOVE THIS

Sorry for the double post, but i just got my dress in the mail this morning!
305055_523121854369218_1294899030_n.jpg

I absolutely love it, except the chest area is too big so I will have to wear a big pushup bra to make it fit and around the wait the sequins make it itchy. Oh well, those are both fixable :rolleyes:

My daughter had that dress in orange a few years ago. That style is my all time favorite. I will upload a picture if I can find one. BTW, you look beautiful in that dress

Glad to see you're back and doing better! I've been keeping up with everything on Facebook <3

Back