OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
My 21st birthday is quickly approaching. I turn 21 on a thursday night at midnight so I am having a party where I live Thursday night, then I am getting on a plane and going to vegas Friday morning to Monday morning. All and all, I will need 4 GREAT birthday dresses! So far, I am at 0. I have this fabulous pale pink rhinestoned with gold trim clutch from nordstroms, which there are shoes that match it almost perfectly at Bakers, its pale pink sparkles all over and a giant metallic gold platform --- can I find a dress to go with them?!?! NO! I also got this great hot pink satin clutch with a huge bow on it from H&M and hot pink satin pumps with rhinestone encrusted heel from Betsey Johnson, but can I find a dress to go with them?!? NO! I have looked all the obvious places at the mall and I cant find anything.

If anyone has any unique sites for dresses, can you post them here? I dont really want to spend more then $300 per dress, but any suggestions are helpful. I would wear a $12 dress if I thought it was cute, but I just cant find any!

Have you tried Debs? Idk if that store is out your way but they alkways have cute dresses and reasonabley priced. Always got my homecoming dresses there they have a full range of sizes too.

Forever 21 and Joyce Leslie are my go to for dresses! I only like to wear a dress a few times so since they're cheap it doesn't matter

i really love forever 21, too. i actually got a dress there today. its so perty. :3

anyways. forever 21, any other cheap place you can think of. personally, i wouldnt want to be worried about ripping it or getting ... juice on it.

Right after I posted this I found 2 dresses at BCBG last night and then I bought one at express so I am down to the last one!! But it's goin to be the hardest. It needs to match a light Pink rhinestone covered clutch that has gold trim. I've already looked at forever21 several times, bebe, h&m, nordstroms, sakai, Windsor... Any store that's at a mall I've been there :(

Right after I posted this I found 2 dresses at BCBG last night and then I bought one at express so I am down to the last one!! But it's goin to be the hardest. It needs to match a light Pink rhinestone covered clutch that has gold trim. I've already looked at forever21 several times, bebe, h&m, nordstroms, sakai, Windsor... Any store that's at a mall I've been there :(
Post a picture of the clutch. I want to play personal shopper.

Back