All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quick question, where is All American Cheer and Dance from? The team list is showing them bringing a Small Coed 5, but I don't think I've ever seen them before.

So far I boiled it down to 22 teams fighting for the 9 at-large bids...

Assuming the 3 paid go to teams that don't have a bid yet.(cali coed, cali coed inter., and cheer force inter. coed)

Sooo excited!!!! I remember when the American Grand was the big Bid comp to go to, until so many stopped going (even if it is near Christmas, used to be really big) Spirit Sports is doing something right....

Here is a list of programs that had a level 5/6 team compete at last years DITD but are not on the Team List.
Just to give people an idea of what gyms might still be adding.

(coincidentally they were all in the IOC5 division)

Arizona Myths
Energie All Stars
Riptide All Stars
SCI
West Coast All Stars

Arizona Myths are no more. They closed their doors last year.

By my count (from the team list only) there are:

23 level 5/6 teams that DO NOT have an At Large bid
12 level 5/6 teams that DO have an At Large bid
4 level 5/6 teams that DO have a Full Paid bid

Plus I bet there will be several more teams that will be added to this list.

Just to remind everyone there are:

3 Full Paid Bids
9 At Large Bids

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS COMPETITION

Like your stats! And, keep in mind there are a few teams competing at up comming competitions, there are about 10 paid , 8 partial , and 39 @ Lg bids up for grabs before Palm Springs

Like your stats! And, keep in mind there are a few teams competing at up comming competitions, there are about 10 paid , 8 partial , and 39 @ Lg bids up for grabs before Palm Springs
for all of these teams?....cuz Im pretty sure most of these teams compete mostly in this area??? Im probably wrong but this is where to get that fixed....:)

2 each...I think it is all ay the event producers discretion though
Okay thank you! I was trying to fgure out how many teams my team is going against and so far there's 3 large (including us) and 3 small. So we'll most likely be split then

Back