All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ocjordan PCMBelieve:) here you go... (don't kill me if I'm wrong or you disagree - I don't follow these divisions as closely)

Medium Senior 5 (based on the idea that everyone hits)
1. California All Stars
2. Cheer Force
(#1 & #2 could switch depending on execution)

3. AZ Power Cheer

Medium Coed 5 (based on the idea that everyone hits)
1. California All Stars
2. POWER
3. Spirit Athletics?
4. Vancouver All Stars
5. American Cheer

Large Coed 5
1. California All Stars
2. Cheer Central Suns

International Open 6 (lacking much knowledge of these teams)
1. OC All Stars
2. Rockstar Athletics
3. Orange Crush All Stars

International Open Coed 6 (lacking much knowledge of these teams)
1. Stealth All Stars
2. OC All Stars
3. Cheergyms.com
4. Rockstar Athletics

International Open 5 All Girl (again, don't follow this division closely)
1. Pacific Coast Magic
2. Desert Storm Elite
3. Cheer Force
4. Stealth All Stars
5. Vancouver All Stars

ocjordan PCMBelieve:) here you go... (don't kill me if I'm wrong or you disagree - I don't follow these divisions as closely)

Medium Senior 5 (based on the idea that everyone hits)
1. California All Stars
2. Cheer Force
(#1 & #2 could switch depending on execution)

3. AZ Power Cheer

Medium Coed 5 (based on the idea that everyone hits)
1. California All Stars
2. POWER
3. Spirit Athletics?
4. Vancouver All Stars
5. American Cheer

Large Coed 5
1. California All Stars
2. Cheer Central Suns

International Open 6 (lacking much knowledge of these teams)
1. OC All Stars
2. Rockstar Athletics
3. Orange Crush All Stars

International Open Coed 6 (lacking much knowledge of these teams)
1. Stealth All Stars
2. OC All Stars
3. Cheergyms.com
4. Rockstar Athletics

International Open 5 All Girl (again, don't follow this division closely)
1. Pacific Coast Magic
2. Desert Storm Elite
3. Cheer Force
4. Stealth All Stars
5. Vancouver All Stars

on a stick for stick bases, and I will throw all BIAS aside, STICK FOR STICK only looking at a scoresheet, putting 20 years of cheer knowledge, difficulty knowledge, rules knowledge, quantity this and that and MORE, Medium all girl will for sure be Cheerforce Senior Black and then California Las Vegas Allstars Aces.

The rest of your accusations I can swing with because I've never seen IOAG, IO6 or Large Coed.

on a stick for stick bases, and I will throw all BIAS aside, STICK FOR STICK only looking at a scoresheet, putting 20 years of cheer knowledge, difficulty knowledge, rules knowledge, quantity this and that and MORE, Medium all girl will for sure be Cheerforce Senior Black and then California Las Vegas Allstars Aces.

The rest of your accusations I can swing with because I've never seen IOAG, IO6 or Large Coed.
Second that!

I just watched both videos.

Black:

-One 3 to double
-9 girls not doing 4 jumps to back
- 7 Stunts with one elite entry (some do not 1.5 up)
-Second stunt has a high high and inversion dismount

Aces:

-Three 2 to doubles
-6 stunts with 2 elite entries (some don't ball up half turn), and full up immediate opposite lib (majority do it), along with the high high (majority)
- 4 girls do not do the 5 jumps to tuck
- Second stunt has cartwheel into J-up

Each team has 30 girls. Both pyramids are about evenly matched. Based on these things there's really NO WAY you can say one team will "for sure" win. Especially when on any given day someone can drop.

now now, don't get too excited, because you say one 3 to double doesn't mean there will only be one, and the same for the stunts. AND i'm sure that goes for Aces as well. Thank you for your time of your "breakdown" I would like for you to know that it's certainly more than skill for skill that will cause a win, ie: choreography, innovative transitions, dance, blah blah, which I'm sure you're COMPLETELY aware of.

You forgot to mention the (majority) comments on Senior Black's stunts as well (4 of 7, would have been 5 w/o drop and then 5 of 7, would have been 6 without drop), which is fine, I'm sure most would have...And don't forget on a team of 30, 6 stunts isn't majority...

I mean both teams had squad tumbling and both teams had a fair amount of doubles. Both teams had some incomplete ones and some touches. It's hard to gauge.

I can agree with that, CF didn't do a lot of our normal tumbling because of this being a brand new routine for the ladies.

now now, don't get too excited, because you say one 3 to double doesn't mean there will only be one, and the same for the stunts. AND i'm sure that goes for Aces as well. Thank you for your time of your "breakdown" I would like for you to know that it's certainly more than skill for skill that will cause a win, ie: choreography, innovative transitions, dance, blah blah, which I'm sure you're COMPLETELY aware of.

You forgot to mention the (majority) comments on Senior Black's stunts as well (4 of 7, would have been 5 w/o drop and then 5 of 7, would have been 6 without drop), which is fine, I'm sure most would have...And don't forget on a team of 30, 6 stunts isn't majority...

I admit I forgot the majority of one and a half ups. And yes I know how majority works. Thanks.

I tried not to be a big fat b***h about this, but obviously you just feel the need to be one anyway. Good luck this weekend :)

Black and Aces are both amazing, both talented and both have great routines. I think it will be a good competition and since aces already have a bid fingers crossed black get one. Also VAS Ice Queens for sure have the talent to get 1st.

Black and Aces are both amazing, both talented and both have great routines. I think it will be a good competition and since aces already have a bid fingers crossed black get one. Also VAS Ice Queens for sure have the talent to get 1st.

and I certainly wouldn't count out AZ, I love their routine and energy!

Latest posts

Back