All-Star Duel In The Desert-hotel/motel Rec's?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

torycf

Cheer Parent
Oct 18, 2011
Attending this competition for the first time...Any recommendations of where to stay? On a budget but trying to stay away from bed bugs eww etc....Thank you!!

Attending this competition for the first time...Any recommendations of where to stay? On a budget but trying to stay away from bed bugs eww etc....Thank you!!
Almost everything in Palm Springs is sold out by now. You may have to stay in Cathedral Springs or further out. I see
the Caliente Tropics hotel $130 a night on Hotels.com. That seems like a good deal with decent reviews.

Caliente Tropics Hotel - Hotels.com - Deals & Discounts for Hotel Reservations from Luxury Hotels to Budget Accommodations

You have to book really early for this one, as soon as the room blocks become available. The Radisson is attached to the convention center and the most convenient. At this late date try VRBO or AirBNB for something in Palm Springs.

You have to book really early for this one, as soon as the room blocks become available. The Radisson is attached to the convention center and the most convenient. At this late date try VRBO or AirBNB for something in Palm Springs.

What's vrbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't stay at the Renaissance.

1) they don't clean your rooms
2) the food choices are awful and pricey or they are always out of things.
3) Management is incompetent
4) THEY DOUBLE CHARGE YOU ( 6 years in a row )

Don't stay at the Renaissance.

1) they don't clean your rooms
2) the food choices are awful and pricey or they are always out of things.
3) Management is incompetent
4) THEY DOUBLE CHARGE YOU ( 6 years in a row )
The Renaissance has been totally booked since October, as it is every year, so this is not even an option.

Thanks everyone-we are going to stay in Palm Desert...I hope it's decent weather- first time to Palm Springs and it's my birthday too! Want to get a little relaxation in if possible!

Back