All-Star Duel In The Desert...predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know why Cali Coed and Smoed are performing on Saturday morning instead of with the rest of the level 5 teams in the afternoon?

I think I remember reading on the original team listings, before they posted the schedule, that Unlimited was just doing an exhibition... so that might be the reason for them being early.

That was the Cali Open Coed 6 team I was thinking of... my bad.

All the teams that are not competing with the rest of their division (smoed, coed, nevada elite 4, cheerforce 3) have OOD or ODD written next to their name... maybe this is a clue?

Also interesting is that on day two these teams are all competing with their normal division

I
That was the Cali Open Coed 6 team I was thinking of... my bad.

All the teams that are not competing with the rest of their division (smoed, coed, nevada elite 4, cheerforce 3) have OOD or ODD written next to their name... maybe this is a clue?

Also interesting is that on day two these teams are all competing with their normal division

I am going to take a guess OOD - Out Of Division. Probably something personal with one of the team members.

These teams do not have crossovers. We have athletes on both teams with a mandatory school function so both teams will compete early on day 1.

Back