All-Star East Coast National - Richmond January 28-29

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow there is some good comps going on this weekend all up the East Coast!! Good luck this weekend Mama and Lil'Razzi. I have the auto text updates from the EP to my phone so I'll be able to know whats gwoings on (as the late great Bernie Mac would say)!!

Wow there is some good comps going on this weekend all up the East Coast!! Good luck this weekend Mama and Lil'Razzi. I have the auto text updates from the EP to my phone so I'll be able to know whats gwoings on (as the late great Bernie Mac would say)!!

I totally read that in Bernie...RIP Mr. Mack...

We'll miss yall this year!!

yup! i'm on the L6 team :]

Ok, so I can't PM you, so I'll put it out here - it'll be easier for you to find me in my "Mama" jersey than for me to find you, so make sure you say hi! Plus, I'll have my Fierce bows on my backpack :)

Loved that one last year. Wish we were going. GOOD LUCK FAME. I'll text from Rhode Island!!

Wish yall were too!! Make sure you keep us updated and I'll text after standings saturday/results sunday!

I will. But I'm not a tweeter. I don't know how!! Someone posted directions but they looked so complicated. X5 is going restricted again - we have someone filling in.

Ok, so I can't PM you, so I'll put it out here - it'll be easier for you to find me in my "Mama" jersey than for me to find you, so make sure you say hi! Plus, I'll have my Fierce bows on my backpack :)

lol okay! i'll keep an eye out :] if i can fix my camera before then (lol) perhaps we can get a picture!

Back