East Coast Nitros' New Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
Hello everyone! As you might know, i'm a cheerleader for East Coast Nitros. Our new uniforms will be coming in very soon! I don't know what they look like yet, but i will keep you all posted :) Stephanie, founder of Nitros, has told me that they are adorable! The are black and blue with silver, they had rhinestones and sequins. There is a cut out in the back. Also, the arms are made of the material that you can see through (i don't remember what it is called) who's excited?! I AM! I'll post a picture of them as soon as i can!

Hello everyone! As you might know, i'm a cheerleader for East Coast Nitros. Our new uniforms will be coming in very soon! I don't know what they look like yet, but i will keep you all posted :) Stephanie, founder of Nitros, has told me that they are adorable! The are black and blue with silver, they had rhinestones and sequins. There is a cut out in the back. Also, the arms are made of the material that you can see through (i don't remember what it is called) who's excited?! I AM! I'll post a picture of them as soon as i can!
Mesh :)

Back