Easy Fundraiser

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 10, 2016
I am the new cheer coach at a high school ( private school) and I am trying to think of simple fundraisers my girls can do in order to purchase cheer uniforms. Any ideas??

We raffled off different items, such as college football tickets and a Yeti cooler. Very quick way of raising money. Make sure to check the legality terms of raffling in your state though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask your local city officials if you can do a fund collection drive at major intersections in town on a Friday during commuting hours or Saturday morning. I have organized several in the past and in most cases an athlete can fundraise $50 in a 2 hour shift. Have lots of signs visible that show who you are and what you are fundraising for. The more visible and "fun" the signs are (don't just take a sharpie and scribble), the more people are willing to help.

I am the new cheer coach at a high school ( private school) and I am trying to think of simple fundraisers my girls can do in order to purchase cheer uniforms. Any ideas??
Contact Pam's Pantry. They're dip mixes and super affordable price point at $4. Your organization keeps 50% of all sales. Shipping is super quick, too!

Ask your local city officials if you can do a fund collection drive at major intersections in town on a Friday during commuting hours or Saturday morning. I have organized several in the past and in most cases an athlete can fundraise $50 in a 2 hour shift. Have lots of signs visible that show who you are and what you are fundraising for. The more visible and "fun" the signs are (don't just take a sharpie and scribble), the more people are willing to help.

I feel like you'd get some good money if you gave each athlete two buckets that were labelled with opposing things like some people do with tip jars. Then they could go around and people can put their money in which ever one they like best. Like "Pepsi or Coke", "iPhone or Android", "Football or Basketball". Or "Clinton or Trump or Neither" :p Those are always fun when giving tips and it could get people to participate!

I feel like you'd get some good money if you gave each athlete two buckets that were labelled with opposing things like some people do with tip jars. Then they could go around and people can put their money in which ever one they like best. Like "Pepsi or Coke", "iPhone or Android", "Football or Basketball". Or "Clinton or Trump or Neither" :p Those are always fun when giving tips and it could get people to participate!

I have a feeling that NEITHER would pay fr uniforms and all expense trip to Nationals for the team!!

Back