OT Easy To Make Snacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 28, 2010
Who all on the boards has some quick, yummy, and easy snacks to make and eat before practice, after school, or just whenever! I always LOVE making pasta salad and having some during the day.

I don't really have certain measurements but heres what we use
Tri color spiral pasta
Cheddar cheese
Sliced olives with pomento cheese
and some italian-vinegar dressing

And refridgerate over night! SO delicious!

My base makes us home-made protein bars: rice krispies, crunchy peanut butter, couple of scoops of choc-malt protein powder, mix together and press into bar shapes on some baking paper, dribble some melted chocolate on top (optional but I always ask for it!) and then stick them in the fridge overnight. Love them when I don't have time to eat properly after school and before training, or to get through competition days when I can't stomach a proper meal.

Keep these coming. I NEED these!

@F!ERCE had a really good snack idea in our chatroom one time :p

If I remember correctly it was: (sugar free?) Chocolate pudding, 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels, reduced fat Cool Whip, and something else I think...?

Hmm I may have messed that up a ton so F!ERCE please correct me if I'm wrong ;) I may have made a slightly different thing than what you had mentioned! All I remember is that it was AMAZING haha

Keep these coming. I NEED these!

@F!ERCE had a really good snack idea in our chatroom one time :p

If I remember correctly it was: (sugar free?) Chocolate pudding, 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels, reduced fat Cool Whip, and something else I think...?

Hmm I may have messed that up a ton so F!ERCE please correct me if I'm wrong ;) I may have made a slightly different thing than what you had mentioned! All I remember is that it was AMAZING haha

Omg I haven't had that in so long...wow now I'm craving it -__-

Yeah, that's exactly it though! So delicious haha. Nice little sugar boost to curb a chocolate craving without accidentally eating half a chocolate cake.

Omg I haven't had that in so long...wow now I'm craving it -__-

Yeah, that's exactly it though! So delicious haha. Nice little sugar boost to curb a chocolate craving without accidentally eating half a chocolate cake.
Yummy! My moms also makes white chocolate covered pretzels and peanut m&ms, not really healthy for you but it's sooo good!!

Who all on the boards has some quick, yummy, and easy snacks to make and eat before practice, after school, or just whenever! I always LOVE making pasta salad and having some during the day.

I don't really have certain measurements but heres what we use
Tri color spiral pasta
Cheddar cheese
Sliced olives with pomento cheese
and some italian-vinegar dressing

And refridgerate over night! SO delicious!

Love pasta salad! Here's mine:

Tri-colored spiral pasta
Mozzarella cheese (cubed)
Cherry tomatoes (cut into halves)
Basil Vinaigrette dressing
Refrigerate over night
If you want, add some cubes of smoked ham.... omg so good

Seriously when my mom makes pasta salad I could eat the entire thing if she'd let me! :p Now I want some....

Well I don't know how to cook so I just buy granola bars. Kashi Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter is SOOOOO good. It tastes like Snickers.

Back