All-Star Ece In Ylvis Music Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
May 4, 2011
From the people who dared to ask "What does the fox say?" comes "Massachusetts"...starring ECE. (slight language warning; not appropriate for tinys-juniors)(they show up around 2:40)

WHY?!

I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this will put my state to shame:( and i kept watching and saw ECE and was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

First i thought it is kind of funny - but then i asked myself: Even though it's parody, ironic, whatever - i wouldn't like a song like this about bavaria, so: Don't like it. Sorry.
And i could be a little bit too sensitive on this (people over here think all of us cheerleaders are just dumb, pretty girls yelling give me a B, give me an O and so on...) but i don't like that the team is doing great stunts and stuff but "cheering" and spelling the state name wrong.
Not to offend anyone, i'm just sensitive on this because most cheerleaders are smart and have good grades and i hate it that i have to defend my girls on this type of conversations.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I must have missed something the, I was just skipping through and couldn't really play the music very loudly at work. ^^ I took it for a funny parody. I especially liked the boyband memorial parts. :D
And even though they where cheering, the also showed some nice stunts, which is still the exception when cheerleaders and music videos come together. All in all, I've seen waaaay worse. But I'll go back now and really listen to it. ;)

[

I am guessing you have missed some language translation. Yes, the girls from ECE look amazing but the song and lyrics:jawdrop:.

Okay one c-word and a little gay innuendo. Did I miss anything else? Cause seriously... I still find it extremely funny and not at all offensive. But that might be due to the fact that in Europe stuff like this is generally perceived as nothing to even raise an eyebrow. Aaaand especially not in Berlin where you go clubbing in techno clubs that have unisex toilets without mirrors but a lot of gay (and not gay) action going on. :rolleyes:

Back