OT Egg Baby Projects?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 30, 2010
Hahah I know it's so old school, but my Child Development teacher is making us cary around egg babies. Well, she required that we make a body for it instead of just carrying the egg. This is what I did to mine! It's sooooo ugly but it's HILARIOUS!!

003.jpg

Has anyone else had to do egg projects before?

i made a science fair project involving eggs last year... so i doodled on one to make it look like hayley williams... and i still have it. though it does have a band-aid on it because a friend picked it up and broke it.

in 7th grade, for health, during the 'family life' unit we had to carry around a 5? or 10? (don't remember) pounded flour sack, with a head, body, and clothes to teach responsibility and what not.

We had to do the 5 pound flour sack baby. It's nothing at all like having a real kid.

at my highschool, they have baby dolls that have chips inside them for the kids who take child development classes. they have to take the babies home for a weekend. and the baby actually cries and pees and whatnot. it's intense.

at my highschool, they have baby dolls that have chips inside them for the kids who take child development classes. they have to take the babies home for a weekend. and the baby actually cries and pees and whatnot. it's intense.

we have those too! and they have little keys you have to use to feed them, change them, etc.

My friend had one of those one time and she got so fed up with it, she shook it until it stopped "crying"... Let's just say she failed. I hope she never becomes a mother...

Hahaha I love it! I am taking a Life Span Development course (PSYC 207) in college. Our semester long project is a "virtual child" assignment. Basically you raise a virtual child from infancy until adulthood. Each life stage has specific situational questions along the way such as what diapers will you and your partner choose for the baby and choices during certain situations like meeting new people (multiple choice answers). Then every now and then there are response answers which is how we are graded on the assignment. I absolutely love it so far and my little baby girl, Ashlynn is adorable and is developing right on schedule!

a girl on my team had the mechanical baby and had to bring it to practice! we finished the routine and the gym was silent and all of the sudden we hear her baby crying in the corner haha definitely one of our more fun practice
smile.png

Back