• Anika

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Becky

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pebbles49

Cheer Parent
Jan 27, 2014
Just wondering, Is anyone watching this program that comes on Wed. 9pm on the east coast? What are your thoughts? Do you like the program? What are your thoughts on the acting in this show?

Pretty much everyone that I'm friends with, whether it's real life or social media watches it. Maybe I'll catch up and be ready for season 2. (See I don't even watch it and I know the season is ending) it's so hard for me to keep up with series, life always gets in the way.

Tbh, I started watching the program 3 weeks ago and instantly fell in love with all of the characters, particularly, Cookie and Jamal... After watching the program, I went OnDemand and watched episodes 1-6 in 2 nights....
In my opinion, there is such great chemistry between all of the characters, especially, Taraji and Terence...LOVE IT!!!

Loved it. Sad I just watched the season finale Thursday. Ready for season 2, which I guess will be a while.

My favorite show! It never fails to surprise me. I love Cookie & Jamal. Lucious is so annoying. I was just starting to like him a little in the finale, but he got what he deserved. Can't stand Andre's wife.
Fun fact: I know the guy who plays Malcolm. He's from my city and one of my boyfriend's cousins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@shawtyyBHADDx3 I am still learning all the different character's name, which character is Malcolm and is that Malik Yoba?

When I watch Empire, it seems like Lucious might be a blended character of Berry Gordy and Suge Knight. The reason why I say this, Lucius needed Cookie, a woman, who gave up everything to get and give him the money to start the record company and Berry Gordy's Mother, a woman, sold all her possessions to give to him to start Motown...Secondly, Lucius seems to be real street, thug, ruthless and have some medical issues just like Suge Knight...lol

@shawtyyBHADDx3 I am still learning all the different character's name, which character is Malcolm and is that Malik Yoba?

When I watch Empire, it seems like Lucious might be a blended character of Berry Gordy and Suge Knight. The reason why I say this, Lucius needed Cookie, a woman, who gave up everything to get and give him the money to start the record company and Berry Gordy's Mother, a woman, sold all her possessions to give to him to start Motown...Secondly, Lucius seems to be real street, thug, ruthless and have some medical issues just like Suge Knight...lol

Malcom is the body guard. Antwon fisher.. Derek Luke.

Malcom is the body guard. Antwon fisher.. Derek Luke.

Okay! I like him a lot, but I am worried wondered if Cookie wants him solely and only because she wants to get back at Lucius by going out with his underling and end up Malcolm being offed out of revenge...

Okay! I like him a lot, but I am worried wondered if Cookie wants him solely and only because she wants to get back at Lucius by going out with his underling and end up Malcolm being offed out of revenge...

Have you not seen the season finale?

Have you not seen the season finale?

@ErinS, I saw some of it, but I DVR and have not watched the program yet, such a busy life with my cp... I know Lucius kicked Cookie out of the house and now, Lucius is in prison.. I definitely caught the Cookie and Anika's Catfight, but did I miss something with Malcolm's character?

Back