All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They're an open team right? That makes it slightly better...
It's a gym wide shirt though and the other two teams are senior teams. I'm not super conservative but I wouldn't be thrilled if my 15 year old had to wear it and there is no way she could wear it to school.
So far we are getting turnt and stoned lol. Big things happening at Worlds!

I know their team name is Rolling Stones but I'm still not sure how I feel about "get stoned" being on the back of the shirt
That was my first thought too. If it was just on a shirt for the open team it would be kind of okay but I mean the younger athletes would still see/want them.

Also why such a late season name change from Queen to Killers?

Eta:autocorrect

Last edited:
I know there are looser laws and opinions on drugs in USA, but I never imagined get turnt or stoned on a worlds shirt. Especially stoned since it's such a known word, turnt I've never heard before, but everyone knows what stoned means. Unless it's like stoned as it getting hit with rocks, which, probably is equally as bad..

I know there are looser laws and opinions on drugs in USA, but I never imagined get turnt or stoned on a worlds shirt. Especially stoned since it's such a known word, turnt I've never heard before, but everyone knows what stoned means. Unless it's like stoned as it getting hit with rocks, which, probably is equally as bad..

They've used this exact shirt design previously and I questioned it and was told it mean the throwing-stones-to-kill-someone-meaning over the drug reference. Not sure which is the better alternative, but whatevs. I'm not wearing it.

If your worlds' shirt would get me sent home or a dress code violation in high school, you should seriously question it.

Last edited:
They've used this exact shirt design previously and I questioned it and was told it mean the throwing-stones-to-kill-someone-meaning over the drug reference. Not sure which is the better alternative, but whatevs. I'm not wearing it.

If you worlds' shirt would get me sent home or a dress code violation in high school, you should seriously question it.

Well, that answers it. But yeah, again not sure what's worse tbh.. I guess USA doesn't really have the same history of stoning as Europe and the middle east, so maybe it isn't seen as as bad over there? It's still an issue in some countries though, so I'd for sure not put it on a shirt out of respect for the people living with the actual possibility. I feel like this makes it a "joke" somewhat, when it's some peoples reality. Oh well, not gonna analyse it further, sorry for the rant. :p

Well, that answers it. But yeah, again not sure what's worse tbh.. I guess USA doesn't really have the same history of stoning as Europe and the middle east, so maybe it isn't seen as as bad over there? It's still an issue in some countries though, so I'd for sure not put it on a shirt out of respect for the people living with the actual possibility. I feel like this makes it a "joke" somewhat, when it's some peoples reality. Oh well, not gonna analyse it further, sorry for the rant. :p

We have the history of stonings (for like crops and sacrifice) but it's so rarely taught I don't think you'd find that the average American knows much about.

Not that it changes it, but they had the exact same phrase back when they had all 3 of those teams in 11 and 12. I don't remember as many people being against it then. All 3 teams also had it as voice-overs in their mixes those years, or at least one year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We have the history of stonings (for like crops and sacrifice) but it's so rarely taught I don't think you'd find that the average American knows much about.
Is it sad that I only really know of it because there was a lifetime movie I watch that stoned people. I had know idea that was an actual thing until that movie.

Is it sad that I only really know of it because there was a lifetime movie I watch that stoned people. I had know idea that was an actual thing until that movie.

During my Comm II class we watched a movie about stoning and I was honestly shocked to be surrounded by a class of people, in college, who had no idea how far and wide stoning was and continues to be used even in today's world. So I don't think it's sad, at all, it's honestly just not taught anymore. :( I wasn't around the cheer community in the 11/12 timeframe so I've never seen this type of phrase used on a shirt or in a voiceover, but I don't like it. That said, it's not my gym, not my kid so not my battle either.

I just want to know why Queen turned into Killers?

Not really interested in joining the PC police (although Don't forget "get beat " can have a negative connotation as well [emoji6])

But seriously. Why the name change? Queen was small all girl right? Then medium all girl? Then small again as Killers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to know why Queen turned into Killers?

Not really interested in joining the PC police (although Don't forget "get beat " can have a negative connotation as well [emoji6])

But seriously. Why the name change? Queen was small all girl right? Then medium all girl? Then small again as Killers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I'm confused too. I've been waiting for a return of Killers for the past couple years, but in their original division. Maybe they wanted to bring that team name back, but it doesn't make sense to change a teams name that late in the season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back