All-Star End Of The Year Banquets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVE:
Playing the year end video for the first time (I make it)
Watching as the 12th graders get their gifts from the owner (Tiffany Bracelets)
Listening to the speeches/stories

HATE:
Making the year end video (it's so time consuming)
Realizing that those 12th graders you have known forever are leaving

LOVE:
Playing the year end video for the first time (I make it)
Watching as the 12th graders get their gifts from the owner (Tiffany Bracelets)
Listening to the speeches/stories

HATE:
Making the year end video (it's so time consuming)
Realizing that those 12th graders you have known forever are leaving
REA Dad. Can you explain how you make the end of year video? I don't know how to pm you...lol

Love seeing everyone dress up, LOVE the slideshow going all the way back to choreography, love the dancing, love seeing the coaches interact with the kids! We had our first banque this year and it was AMAZING!

Love making the end of the year video. (because i love reliving the whole season and finding really embarrassing pictures of people to use)
Love the music, the dancing, the speeches, everyone from the entire program being together, getting to dress up

Hate making the end of the year video. (because this is my last season and i'm going to bawl like a baby.)
Hate that it's going to be the last time i ever see some of my teammates
Hate that typing those two sentences about the season ending just now got me to cry again....boooo.:(

REA Dad. Can you explain how you make the end of year video? I don't know how to pm you...lol

I shoot all the video throughout the year and then pick clips from that to make a year end movie. I use nothing more than a FlipCam Ultra HD and basic video editing software (sometimes even the Flip software).

I do a bunch of videos through out the season for the cheerleaders to enjoy, reflect and of course laugh. We post them on our facebook page, youtube channel and some on our website.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions you have.

I shoot all the video throughout the year and then pick clips from that to make a year end movie. I use nothing more than a FlipCam Ultra HD and basic video editing software (sometimes even the Flip software).

I do a bunch of videos through out the season for the cheerleaders to enjoy, reflect and of course laugh. We post them on our facebook page, youtube channel and some on our website.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions you have.
thank you!!!

What started as a Banquet years ago just ended up not really being time and cost effective. Now we all meet in the ballroom of our last competition (COA this weekend for anyone in Orland...all are welcome) play a slide/video show compiled of photos and videos throughout the season and then do several presentations: Staff of the Year, announce any changes in staff for the following season, award parents and athletes who have stood out throughout the season and give out gym gift.

Will be my first year so I'll let you know afterwards ;)
I DO know that I both love and hate (well not really hate, bc that's such a strong word) the coaches' presents I'm doing.

Latest posts

Back