English Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's what people who can't play sports do according to most people I know :banghead:

Well I've heard it's for people who aren't good enough to do gymnastics...

Im a cheerleader in England we compete just the same way that everyone in america does, we practice the same way. But it just isn't as popular and there isn't as many competitions and its not as pressurising :)

Im a cheerleader in England we compete just the same way that everyone in america does, we practice the same way. But it just isn't as popular and there isn't as many competitions and its not as pressurising :)
My daughters and I will be in London in early June. what is timing of your competition season? would be fun to see live.

I don't know much about the English, but geeez those Aussies. Can't expect much when the English sent all their convicts there. Nation of bread stealing, toast popping criminals.
and croc wrestling, shark hunting, rugby football playing...

My daughters and I will be in London in early June. what is timing of your competition season? would be fun to see live.
The competition season is generally all year compared to america there isn't a specific part of the year. Competitions that I know of around that time are the: BCA Rocks! in Blackpool on the 15th of June, FC cheer and dance internationals in Bournemouth on 6th&7th of July and the BCA Midland classics in Telford on the 20th&21st of July. Hope this helps!:D

Jamfest Europe is in Liverpool but thats at the end of June and Liverpool is a few hours away from London.

Back