English Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My 6 year old English daughter competed in her first competition, Jamfest Europe in Blackpool, last month and has another competition ACDC in Newcastle on the 21st of this month. She does gym, dance and stunts as part of the routine - just as many American teams seem to do.

The competition season is generally all year compared to america there isn't a specific part of the year. Competitions that I know of around that time are the: BCA Rocks! in Blackpool on the 15th of June, FC cheer and dance internationals in Bournemouth on 6th&7th of July and the BCA Midland classics in Telford on the 20th&21st of July. Hope this helps!:D
we fly home June 16th - will look into Blackpool. thanks for the tip

Would love to hear what are the top teams in England especially near London (Kensington). We have debated going and staying for a summer (not this year very possibly next) and girls would love to have some place to practice and keep fresh.

its not easy in our top hats and tweed jackets, personally I find I'm too busy drinking tea with the queen.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Would love to hear what are the top teams in England especially near London (Kensington). We have debated going and staying for a summer (not this year very possibly next) and girls would love to have some place to practice and keep fresh.

Your best bets in London are Unity Allstars and Ascension Eagles. Both excellent programs.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Jamfest is on June the 22nd / 23rd , well those are the days I'm competing if you wanted to know the exact date :)

And It really annoys me when people make fun of cheerleaders in England , people here don't appreciate anything :/

Back