All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is everyone so certain it's going to happen? I'm pretty sure StarshipTrooper, ceacoach, and maybe mstealtoyou are the only ones who have even been to a Senior Elite practice to see what they are doing for worlds. Not saying it's completely impossible, but don't assume you're correct!

BTW rumor has it that they just got a sick new Jamie Parrish dance! If this is true I'm sooo excited to see it!!!

Why is everyone so certain it's going to happen? I'm pretty sure StarshipTrooper, ceacoach, and maybe mstealtoyou are the only ones who have even been to a Senior Elite practice to see what they are doing for worlds. Not saying it's completely impossible, but don't assume you're correct!

BTW rumor has it that they just got a sick new Jamie Parrish dance! If this is true I'm sooo excited to see it!!!

omg i have legit sources though. my friends cousins nephew heard from someone in the library about this new stunt.

The dance is very good and fits the routine and transition much better. Courtney is the boss, and we really appreciate the interest in the routine because it is just good to hear everyone talk about our kids with such passion, positive and negative, but I stand by my original statements. We are looking very good, and the injuries are all getting better. Should be full strength by Worlds, and can't wait for everybody to see them perform. Best I have ever seen them.

All of you are wrong. They took Maddie out of the air, and I am taking her spot, we are doing a 720 ball up, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock to scorp double down, then instead of having the center basket do a switch kick double, I'm doing a double full basket. Its great, it always hits at practice, cant wait for everyone to see it! :)

All of you are wrong. They took Maddie out of the air, and I am taking her spot, we are doing a 720 ball up, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock to scorp double down, then instead of having the center basket do a switch kick double, I'm doing a double full basket. Its great, it always hits at practice, cant wait for everyone to see it! :)

i heard maddie is working at a prada store in jersey, and fooling all the customers?

Back