All-Star Everything NCA 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd like to see them hold stunt positions a little longer. I have noticed some pull a body position but drop it the second it's pulled. It's choreographed that way , so not athletes fault, but I don't like it.

There’s just no time. We’re expected to fit so much in to such a finite amount of time and body positions aren’t worth points. It’s better to do a stretch and arabesque 30 times and fit in one more stretch to stretch than it is to do a bow. I think 3 unique body positions (libs don’t count) and a dismount should be required for a stunt to score in range but right now doing a needle or a double down just puts you at risk for your technique score being lower and you don’t get anything for doing it.

There’s just no time. We’re expected to fit so much in to such a finite amount of time and body positions aren’t worth points. It’s better to do a stretch and arabesque 30 times and fit in one more stretch to stretch than it is to do a bow. I think 3 unique body positions (libs don’t count) and a dismount should be required for a stunt to score in range but right now doing a needle or a double down just puts you at risk for your technique score being lower and you don’t get anything for doing it.

I get what you are saying and makes sense to build around the score sheet. Personally, I just like seeing the stunt really hit. Many times the quick pull drop makes me go hmmmm...............

It feels weird to say here we go when we are already in deep with the other amazing divisions butttttt.....

HERE WE GO!

Panthers had 1 BF but I was reminded of just how INSANE that routine is when it hits.

Like, other teams should be concerned because that is hard to beat.

Back