All-Star Extremetraxx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 10, 2011
Hi fellow fierceboarders!

I have been in contact with a girl from ExtremeTraxx sevral times, and we schedueld us november 30 (yesterday) almost 4 weeks ago. I sent in our sheets two weeks ago, but we have not heard anything since then. We have not been told to pay anything, and we did not hear from them yesterday. Generally they are very slow to answer and when they do it's very short and informal.

Have any of you had any similar "problems", and what is you experience with the company?

you will probably be waiting at least a few more weeks. we always use them for our music. and our music is always late. one of my teams just got our music last week. we sent in our 8 count sheets at the end of september and were scheduled for our music to be done in october.
i do know that this year the music producer has some family emergencies that happened. so that has delayed the music even more. their music is the best so that is why we always use them. but every year we know that we wont get our music on time.

We just got ours this week and we were suppose to have it maybe a month ago. I hate that it was so late, but I do have to say that I think it is the best I have ever heard! It is AMAZING!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thank you all for your replies! We'll just have to wait, i guess. It is just annoying when you don't get any information about what is going on.

Thank you all for your replies! We'll just have to wait, i guess. It is just annoying when you don't get any information about what is going on.

They are very bad with responding to emails. we've sent numerous emails to them asking the status of our music with no response. I understand the family emergencies they have had this year, but when your music is late every single year and every year there is a different excuse it gets to be annoying. we have never once got a mix on time. and every year there is a different reason why it is late.

I hope your music is not as late as ours was. we were supposed to get it beginning of October and didn't end up getting it till the end of November.

They are very bad with responding to emails. we've sent numerous emails to them asking the status of our music with no response. I understand the family emergencies they have had this year, but when your music is late every single year and every year there is a different excuse it gets to be annoying. we have never once got a mix on time. and every year there is a different reason why it is late.

I hope your music is not as late as ours was. we were supposed to get it beginning of October and didn't end up getting it till the end of November.
Well since you know from experience that they are late, you can move on to a different company. Or if their music is THAT good, just accept the fact that it is going to be late. Or since you KNOW year after year that it is late order it earlier if you can. Seems to me that you're complaining over things you had the ability to change

Well since you know from experience that they are late, you can move on to a different company. Or if their music is THAT good, just accept the fact that it is going to be late. Or since you KNOW year after year that it is late order it earlier if you can. Seems to me that you're complaining over things you had the ability to change
seems to me that she is telling it like it is & just giving information that the original poster asked for. she's just stating facts.

you're right i am complaining. but i think i have a right to when our music is 2 months late. we have accepted that the music is going to be late. we love the final product but it is not fair we have to wait so long. we will be looking into other music producers next year. we scheduled our music date with this music producer probably almost a year in advance. he gave us the date that he said he was going to do our music. so we made sure that we rushed to have our 8 count sheets in on the exact date that he told us to have them in by. then he didn't send us our music when he said that he was going to. nothing we could change there. every year we always give our 8 count sheets in on time.

it is very bad customer service to not respond to emails. it does not take that long to respond and tell us our music is going to be late. if we had a response from him telling us that he is behind and we will not be getting our music on time that would have been ok. but numerous emails were sent without any response.

I've suggested this numerous times regarding uniforms. In other industries we demand companies give refunds or discounts when they provide inadequate services or the product does not arrive on time.

The smart consumer thing to do is withhold the remainder of payment, demand a discount, or make next year's contract include a conditional clause that if the product arrives late they will deduct from the total.

Not fulfilling a contract is the thing that holds up in a claims court. It'll take the industry standing up to Thai behavior for it to stop.

I've suggested this numerous times regarding uniforms. In other industries we demand companies give refunds or discounts when they provide inadequate services or the product does not arrive on time.

The smart consumer thing to do is withhold the remainder of payment, demand a discount, or make next year's contract include a conditional clause that if the product arrives late they will deduct from the total.

Not fulfilling a contract is the thing that holds up in a claims court. It'll take the industry standing up to Thai behavior for it to stop.
Rebel does this. Our uniforms were delayed (coming next week but comp. this weekend) and they are going to refund us a portion of the cost.

Back