All-Star F5 World Champs Shirt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never been able to find it. =/

i just listened to it right now. go on google and type in maryland twisters f5 haters mix. and the cheer library link pops up.

i loved it! no matter how wrong it is for it to be made. it was just too funny.

It would be really fun to have a "blue and black" World Champs one with Cali Lg Coed, Twist & Shout Lg Lim, F5, and CA Panthers all winning the original "big 4" divisions this year. I would buy one.
semi limited wasnt a big division?

semi limited wasnt a big division?

I was referring more in historical terms, not in actual size. That is why I said "original". You could easily argue that semi-limited or small limited were much more competitive this past year than large coed, for example. However, the 2005 divisions (Small Senior, Large Senior, Small Coed, Large Coed) were considered by many to be the "big 4" back in the day.

The 6 new senior 5 divisions will better keep the "spirit" of the original divisions and be much more balanced, I feel. (Large Coed in particular)

I was referring more in historical terms, not in actual size. That is why I said "original". You could easily argue that semi-limited or small limited were much more competitive this past year than large coed, for example. However, the 2005 divisions (Small Senior, Large Senior, Small Coed, Large Coed) were considered by many to be the "big 4" back in the day.

The 6 new senior 5 divisions will better keep the "spirit" of the original divisions and be much more balanced, I feel. (Large Coed in particular)
oh okay, i guess i wan tensy bit confused on that! :)

Back