All-Star F5's Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i like f5 im not like the biggest fan, they def deserve credit though. they work it to the max.
i always like there music it just fits them if any body else had it im not sure id like it that much

2009 for sure. Their voiceovers were to die for and I would spend hours on Youtube learning their dance, I can still do it pretty well actually.

2009 for sure. Their voiceovers were to die for and I would spend hours on Youtube learning their dance, I can still do it pretty well actually.
i wish i could dance half as good as them. they go so fast i have to pause rewind and restart again.

i wish i could dance half as good as them. they go so fast i have to pause rewind and restart again.
Dancing has always been my thing. I choreographed a lot of dances for my gym and high school team. Nothing even close to as good as them though. My coaches would laugh at me cuz I would come in and do team's complete dances for them.

Dancing has always been my thing. I choreographed a lot of dances for my gym and high school team. Nothing even close to as good as them though. My coaches would laugh at me cuz I would come in and do team's complete dances for them.
dancing was never my thing. i think i went from gymnastics which is like rigid body motions to cheer in dance which you let loose but not loose? if that makes sense and i hated it. i never was in the front. not my thing at all!

I have to add the Worlds 2012 mix to my faves. The pyramid song is everything, and the dance music was amazing.

2008 or 2009 definitely. I couldn't decide if you put a gun to my head (though Idk why that would come up)

Back