All-Star F5's Uniforms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The second one is a bit too loud for me. Love the 3rd and last one. And I agree with @Iamshannon about the recognition thing.. (Ok, my mind immediately went to CEAs uniforms ;))

@Iamshannon they actually all do have F5 on them! The Day 2 ones from this year have a small F5 on the right side of the skirt. I know what you mean though, I like that it's not written across the chest, it doesn't scream " Hey I'm from F5", it's classy and cute!

The second one is a bit too loud for me. Love the 3rd and last one. And I agree with @Iamshannon about the recognition thing.. (Ok, my mind immediately went to CEAs uniforms ;))

3rd and last ones are my favorite too! i love how the whole f5 is purely rhinestones :) and i think cheer extreme's uniforms are iconic - very much a new wave uniform because its straight up custom. there was no template; i believe ozone makes them and they had to start from scratch with the design. its a fabulous one though!

im a big fan of the colors on the last one. the two shades of blue really give it depth!!!! (i sound like such an art student...)

@Iamshannon they actually all do have F5 on them! The Day 2 ones from this year have a small F5 on the right side of the skirt. I know what you mean though, I like that it's not written across the chest, it doesn't scream " Hey I'm from F5", it's classy and cute!
yeah i saw that when i first saw the uniforms! they look more like gymnastics leos than cheer uniforms and i LOVE it!

and how long has maryland twisters been here?

I can't remeber exactly what year the started it was in the mid to late 90's the first time I remeber going to their gym was in 1999 but I'm pretty sure that was their second gym and they had been around a season or two or maybe even more before that.
These are 2008-2011 uniforms, If I find older one through Facebook I will post them. I took these from friends Facebooks so I did crop them.
2jcsigw.jpg

n6ua2g.jpg

2wda4qx.jpg

bhc08y.jpg

ut2xx.jpg

Thanks for posting all those! I'd love to see some of their really old ones from the first couple years of worlds or even when their orignial colors were blue and green not blue and black like they are now!

Idk, I absolutely LOVED the 2nd uni posted. Their new one is cute, but it doesn't really fit in w/ the rest of the program... which is why it kind of throws me off. Trading teal for zebra? I also really like the f5 on the chest.

yeah i saw that when i first saw the uniforms! they look more like gymnastics leos than cheer uniforms and i LOVE it!

There is NO question that this these ladies have become the fashionistas of the all star world! They are flashy, classy, eye-catching, and always fun to watch! Their appearances remind me of red carpet events,since they always seem to be perfection from head to toe! And, I believe the whole team is fashion model georgous!!!!

Back