All-Star Fabled Fabrics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Hey everyone. I am helping get a new company off the ground called Fabled Fabrics. We specialize in custom cheer bows. If you dream it we can make it. Take a minute and like us on Facebook. We have a few photos up with many more to come. We are currently making bows for Fame Notorious and New Jersey Spirit Explosion Fab 5 and X5 to debut at Worlds. If you will be at U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach then swing by our booth and let me hook you up with some FABled hair wear! I will be glad to send samples to anyone interested in possibly outfitting your teams with our bows. Send me your contact info at [email protected] and lets make it happen!!

Can you make me a fierce bow? Admin hasn't sent mine or responded to my requests about it, so I'm looking now for somebody who can make me one. If you want to see what it looks like, go to the fierce bow thread. There's a photo there. I paid $10 for it and never got it, and she isn't responding to my requests about it. Let me know. You can pm me if you want. My cp is asking about it and I just want to get it to her, no matter who makes it at this point. :confused:

Just so I remember to look into, shoot me an email at [email protected], attach a pic of the bow if you can just to make it easier for me to send it to my production manager.

Back