All-Star Facials Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think CheerBoy has GREAT facials.... Mines not too bad in the background either...

3015_524427407706_159500145_31246488_2262551_n.jpg

JustJess CheernerdDC meanj
Kyle you are such a C**T. I was anorexic that whole season its not my fault! but seriously it looks like i have the downs lol.

Last year my CP was a flier on mini 1 and she would make fish faces. We couldn't figure out what the heck she was doing so we asked. Her answer? "mama, Miss B keeps telling me to squeeze my cheeks when I go up". After I wiped my tears from laughing I explained it and there were no more fish face facials.
That is sooooo funny. I literally lol'ed!

Ok so I promised a video; please don't laugh at my cp she can't whip her hair when its in a side ponytail.

Also she told me I cant show anyone this video because the pyramid fell. So just be advised I'm only posting to show these ugly faces she does.
Hahaha I'm sorry these are so ugly there cute!

If you didn't already know she is in the gold sports bra and black shorts.

Lol this is her mini 1 team

Ok so I promised a video; please don't laugh at my cp she can't whip her hair when its in a side ponytail.

Also she told me I cant show anyone this video because the pyramid fell. So just be advised I'm only posting to show these ugly faces she does.
Hahaha I'm sorry these are so ugly there cute!

If you didn't already know she is in the gold sports bra and black shorts.

Lol this is her mini 1 team

She is adorable!

Back