OT Fake

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 12, 2010
Okay so last night on my way home from practice, a girl in my carpool asked me if i had another twitter and i definitely did not. So we looked it up and someone is using my pictures, my name and tweeting SOME similar things to the ones i tweet(saying they have a cheer comp on the same day i do and such). They aren't being mean to anyone or giving out personal information but i'm really creeped out!
Then at school today the girl found a Facebook that is using my picture and first&middle name. I'm guessing it is the same person. I've reported it and told everyone to but is there anyway i could get this person to stop without putting myself in possible danger?

whats the information because the more people that report it the faster it will get taken down.

I reported it to Facebook and either the girl blocked me or got deleted! we were looking on the page and saw a number so we called it privately and it was a girl i used to go to school with. The Facebook and twitter are now both deleted!!

but please search kayleigh rose ross (not my last name) and see if there is a person by that name in a UA uniform. if there is PLEASE report them!

People are so sketchy! Why do people think they can get away with it? Ughhh drives me crazy! Any reason this girl chose to impersonate you that you can think of?

no!! its so weird like last year on her formspring people asked her what her favorite names for girls were and she said my name with the spelling and everything! i didn't think it was creepy though i didn't even think it was about me but now that she did that I'm freaked out!!

in order to prevent such things from happening in the past make sure everything on your profile is locked to anybody you dont have added one facebook this way they cant see profile pictures or albums of yours it may not prevent it from friends you have added from taking your pictures but its a start

Something that may help from people you don't know finding your profile is to make sure you have it set to where the only people that can find your profile in the search feature are those on your friends list. Of course make sure your profile is Fort Knoxed up incase the person finds a way to your profile.

it was a girl that i was friends with on Facebook and have known since 6th grade!!

Unfortunately, (as I have found out recently) it is often the people you know and 'trust' (or at the very least don't know well enough NOT to trust them because 'that would be rude') who do the most harm. Maybe it's malignant, maybe it's misguided, maybe it's actually an issue. You won't know, but heed the above advice and keep an eye on the situation..I'd hate to go all 'Criminal Minds/SVU' on you, but it's always better to be prepared. If it's nothing, you're safe. If it's something, you're ready to handle it.

but please search kayleigh rose ross (not my last name) and see if there is a person by that name in a UA uniform. if there is PLEASE report them!
Off topic but my friend just had a little girl in November & her name is Kayleigh Rose, lol.

But I agree, people on the internet these days are major creepers that it sometimes tempts me to delete my Facebook and stuff.. but that'd just be crazy, right? :p

Off topic but my friend just had a little girl in November & her name is Kayleigh Rose, lol.

But I agree, people on the internet these days are major creepers that it sometimes tempts me to delete my Facebook and stuff.. but that'd just be crazy, right? :p
haha thats cute!! and i know its creepy!

Back