All-Star Fame Icons Or Celebs??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol im actually not even from VA, i live in maryland but drive 3 hours to fame, this is my second season with them lol and yes it counts :) i remember in a previous thread your daughters were on showstoppers? tom is one of my best friends :)

She did Sr. 3 and Sr 4.2 at another gym and then when we switched to Fame she only got as far as buying a uniform before I pulled her out (drama...I won't go into it--just leave it at she's 16) and my little one was on VIP's (looooove them--they make me cry they're so cute) until October of this year. My older one just tumbled with Dywon (love)--she was supposed to go back and compete but we moved. I think I would drive 3 hours too--but it would be 16 hours each way for us lol.

Poor Alyssa--did we confuse you more?
biggrin.png
I believe we've decided you'll be against both. Tough comp for you! (but I might be a little biased...
tongue.png
)

On the schedule it says icons are unlimited but I know they aren't... I didn't even know u could go against yur own teams

I've seen Fame do it a couple times. they have soooooooo many teams (like 32?) between 3 gyms that I think sometimes they can't help it. Good luck to you this weekend though! Have a good time in Charlotte--wish we were going.

Back