Favorite All-star Team? Fan Favorites

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 8, 2016
I'm from Georgia so I'll forever be a fan of Stingrays All-stars Orange with Angel Rice on their team. I've attended master classes Angel has coached at and wow she is incredible with her skills! I have friends that cheer for Stingrays (on lower levels) and they love it. Great program! Please tell me your favorite team and why!

Rays (peach/orange) and Top Gun , they do it for the love of the sport and produce show stopping athletic routines.... however Cali's coaching (as a program) and work ethic is phenomenal, Cheerforce (Nfinity/Blackout) is highly underrated...Their teams really go for it and their innovation is awesome.

TGLC and OO5 are my fav. BSB too. Top gun for the wow factor, BSB for the cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

I always love Shooting stars routines, TGLC always puts on a great performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLC for their innovative routines and tie between WC Shooting Stars and Maryland Twisters F5 both for their fierce dancing and attitudes.

I'm just going to be totally honest and say that my favourite team from the U.S is California White Gold because they show that even level 1 teams can have incredible and creative routines. Although, I live in New Zealand so most of the cheer community has never heard of my favourite teams, but I really love All Star Legacy Legendz (Team New Zealand) and Bigair Elite :)

Back