Favorite Cheer Competition Venue???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Worlds, the energy! Plus Worlds really isn't thaaat scary to me. Jamfest Super Nationals are more scary for me lol

I love nca dallas! Its way more intense and scary compared to worlds. I love the energy, the crowd involvment, and the lights that hit you when you step on stage( even though they're really hot). Dallas is my favorite competition by far!

Nca Dallas because it is sooo big an pretty much everybody goes there!! Of course there are seating issues but they weren't really that bad this year when I went!!

Jamfest Supernationals in Indy! I love the attatched mall and the multiple halls keep things running smoothly and on schedule. And it's only 45 minutes from my town, so no need for a hotel!

2011 US Sprit Nationals, Universal Studios, Orlando.

Although it was soooo extremely hot and humid because of the outdoor/indoor arena, it was great to be able to take in all the excitement of the amusement park along with the competition energy inside the venue. Because of it's openness to the park, it also attracted a lot of outside people to come and watch, which I totally loved!

We haven't been to Dallas or Indy yet to compare but I loved CHEERSPORT Nationals (which we went to for the first time this past season). 5 floors from 9-9 and they were ALL ON TIME! It was amazingly well-run. Loved it, can't wait to go back!

Mine has to be either the Georgia World Congress Center for Cheersport or the Dallas Convention Center for NCA. Both are such amazing competitions.

Sorry forgot to add why...
Jamfest - nice gauge of talent earlier in the season, nicely run (and free for spectators), awesome jackets
Cheersport - level of talent competing, awesome jackets
NCA Dallas - liked this one more in the past, still amazing level of talent but would pick Cheersport first..seemed flat this past year??
Spirit Sports - later in the season, the location, fun comp, cute back packs

I would also agree with Battle at the Cap - level of talent competing, nice area near DC, cute jackets

2011 US Sprit Nationals, Universal Studios, Orlando.

Although it was soooo extremely hot and humid because of the outdoor/indoor arena, it was great to be able to take in all the excitement of the amusement park along with the competition energy inside the venue. Because of it's openness to the park, it also attracted a lot of outside people to come and watch, which I totally loved!

I went to this competition a few times and I agree that it was a lot of fun having it in the park and having random people from the park come in and watch. It gave outsiders a chance to see what all-star cheerleading is! My one complaint about the venue was that the last time I went (2006) the seating area was packed so they wouldn't let any of the cheerleaders in to watch. You had to go off the back of the stage and outside and come back in the front to get inside and they wouldn't let us in if we were wearing our uniforms... I had just finished competing so I didn't have my bag or cell phone and I couldn't get in to find my parents! Kind of frustrating. That was 5 years ago, though, so maybe that issue has been fixed.

Back