All-Star Favorite Cheer Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

stingrays! they were the first allstar team i had ever seen at worlds back in 05. they're the reason why im cheering today:) i thought orange was just soooo good! i've been an orange fan ever since :rays:

F5 was the first worlds team I ever saw, and I was lucky enough for that to be in person. I've been inspired by them ever since, so naturally Maryland Twisters is my number one favorite. Gotta rep the home state!

Marlins are certainly gaining my respect, Top Gun blows me away every time I see them perform, and CEA earned my favor after I saw Senior Elite's Worlds 2010 routine. It was kinda life changing. :)

Stingrays. Theyre amazing and all their athletes are so nice!

Oh and cause im obsessed with orange duhhhh.

Stingrays! Every team they put on the floor is highly competitive and from what I can see from behind my computer screen, it's a dynamic family-like program :)

Maryland Twisters. Mostly F5. Their girls r just so nice and respectful and they always try their hardest while they compete. They r a great group of girls and r always cheering each other on.
I most definetly also like Stingrays. Every team from that gym works their butt off and it really pays off. Its a great program.

Rays <3 Even if they don't always have the difficulty, their technique outshines everyone and they are so pleasant to watch. I always love their choreography, music, and of course their jumps too!
:rays:

Besides our gym, Ultimate Athletics, I would have to say without a doubt, World Cup! The reason I say this is that earlier this year my daughter dislocated her elbow in warm ups at a competition and of course she was devastated and had doubts about being able to heal and come back and tumble at the same level. So, I sent an email to her favorite gym, World Cup to see if they could send some encouraging words her way to help cheer her up. I was surprised to see that within a day Elaine, the owner, and a Shooting Stars team Mom emailed me back and said they would be happy to send her something, I figured they would send her a letter, maybe a picture at most. Anyways, a couple weeks later we received a package in the mail and to my daughter's surprise, they had sent her World Cup sports bras, letters, pictures, a t-shirt signed by all the girls on Shooting Stars, a competition bow, a Webkinz and so much more! Needless to say my daughter absolutely lost her mind and was in her glory! It was amazing to see all the love and generosity they showed to a little girl a thousand miles away, and whom they had never met before. To this day, they still email her and are friends with my girl on Facebook. If it weren't for World Cup Shooting Stars and all they did for my girl I don't think she would've recovered so quickly and came back as fierce as she did! World Cup will always have a special place in our hearts!

Im in love with Cheerforce!!!! They always so innovative and they perform so well

Cheer Athletics<3 Why? uhh because all of their teams are amazing, no matter what level. And Fiercekatz was the first team that I ever fell in love with. Go CA!

Back