All-Star Favorite Cheers And Voiceovers!?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't hate on Extreme because we're great, instead show some love and appreciate, teal and black, Snap no flaws, still wanna hate well that's your loss!!

Extreme All Stars the best ever, teal black and white now and forever!!

The world has been marked with a X on the globe, now and forever we known the throne!

The war has begun, prepare for defeat, we all know who's best Woodlands Elite!

I woke up in the morning screaming Twist and Shout, cause you know we came in here just to turn you out!

Ohhhhh someone had their bowl of Fierce O's this Morning!!

"This is the voice of inspiration..."

"So listen to our story. Love from within, brought together be fate. This is what it takes... together we will not break."

"She knows shes got what it takes... no flaws or mistakes."

"Now tell me who's in charge of the girls... F5's in charge of the girls."

"So listen to our story. Love from within, brought together be fate. This is what it takes... together we will not break."

"go head and watch us watch cause we look so fierce fierce, kick iit up now take it higher weather girls are so on fire ill.. you you and you and you bllllaattt shut ya down!" -maryland twisters weather girls

"teal and blacks got no flaws still wanna hate well thats your lose" -senior elite

" HELLO i already told you once, theres 11 of us!" -georgia allstars

"blog about that on the fierceboard" -georgia allstars

personnal favourite 'od-ody-odyssey' (mainly cause it taught me to spell :))
'click click take a pick smoed show em how to kick better yet show em how you hit hit then flip pose hands hips' <3
'and that was brought to you by fierce o's the breakfast of champions.. now eat it'

Cali ladies, yeah, you're looking fine, fresh, fierce, Now show 'em that you're leaving with those RINGS, nothing less.

Blah, blah, blah, talk your smack, oh, la, la, the girls are back!

Black and Blue will win again, but with a different spin

Oh la la it's remix time, cali girls are on your mind, don't be blind check the swag, bullets got this in the bag!

Basically, every voiceover from Cali Elite. obsessed haha

Back