All-Star Favorite Cheers And Voiceovers!?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

az power envy Ladies in Lace
Cali ladies, yeah, you're looking fine, fresh, fierce, Now show 'em that you're leaving with those RINGS, nothing less.

Blah, blah, blah, talk your smack, oh, la, la, the girls are back!

Black and Blue will win again, but with a different spin

Oh la la it's remix time, cali girls are on your mind, don't be blind check the swag, bullets got this in the bag!

Basically, every voiceover from Cali Elite. obsessed haha

orlandos currently doing it for you
The best of the best, its time for the shooooooooow, O-R-L-A-N-D-OOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"go head and watch us watch cause we look so fierce fierce, kick iit up now take it higher weather girls are so on fire ill.. you you and you and you bllllaattt shut ya down!" -maryland twisters weather girls

"teal and blacks got no flaws still wanna hate well thats your lose" -senior elite

" HELLO i already told you once, theres 11 of us!" -georgia allstars

"blog about that on the fierceboard" -georgia allstars

The weather girls one is one of my favs but just so you know it's

"go head & watch us watch us yes we look so fierce fierce clap it up now kick it higher weather girls are so on fire step to us? I don't think so girl I'll you you & you & you brrrrrrrat shot shawam"

:)

Push it back to times whip nice spin twice <3

We would like to thank the HEYYYYDERRRS!!! We love you Don't hate us Like were famous were not the ones who fake it Cause fakers never make it Haters gonna HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAATE!!!!! (;

i also love epic's cheer " let it be known, your champion is here, the name stands alone, epic cheer!"

and Brandon cheer is just so cocky and confident. know our name we will win b r a n d o n! BRANDON huh!!

Pacific Coast...MAGIC
now's the time to represent the west's best,
Welcome to the coast, now bow your heads!

say it loud. pcm's the best around.

yeah you know who we are COAST the best by far. Fantasy you know, we always steal the show.
(Fantasy 2011-2012)

Back