Favorite Inspirational Quotes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2011
I know there are probably similar threads but what's your favorite quote? Doesn't necessarily have to be cheer related. Mines:

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill." Muhammad Ali

oh and "Success is from the heart" :)

I know there are probably similar threads but what's your favorite quote? Doesn't necessarily have to be cheer related. Mines:

"Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill." Muhammad Ali

oh and "Success is from the heart" :)

i love this one :)

I have a whole wall covered with quotes. Some of the best:

"A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"
"Nothing worth doing is easy"
"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat"

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.”

"All the sweat, aches and pains and exhaustion we endure are not a sacrifice - instead it an investment in our victory.
Each time as a team we go that extra mile we are gaining an advantage over our competitors."

Back