All-Star Favorite Jr. Teams Levels 1-4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2010
Well I am bored so I figured I would start a thread. There is always threads about level 5 teams or favorite Senior teams level 4 and under, I even see a lot of mini, and youth threads but not a lot about Junior teams. (I could just be missing them all haha) ..

Since I coach 3 Junior teams (two level 2's and one level 3) I was j.w who are some of your favorite Junior teams out there. Levels 1-4 only, cause obviously if we brought level 5 into the mix Starlights, Cells and Green Bay elite would take over the thread lol

Loved our all girl J4 Rockstars!! They had an amazing energy about them! Loved World Cup Starbursts(I think that was their name), and also Greensboro allstars excel cheetahs, and just watched Virginia Wilds Coed j4.

Loved our all girl J4 Rockstars!! They had an amazing energy about them! Loved World Cup Starbursts(I think that was their name), and also Greensboro allstars excel cheetahs, and just watched Virginia Wilds Coed j4.

Starburst is awesome. Saw them in Baltimore, they do high high lib to stretch!! Such an awesome Jr. 4 team!!!

And of course I gotta throw my three teams on the list. USA Wildcats, Large Junior 2, Small Junior 2, and Small Junior CoEd 3 .. All 3 teams have had an awesome season, Junior CoEd won level Champs at Jamfest Indy, & Small Junior 2 won All Star Challenge Return To Atlantis ..

And gotta say Jersey all stars Junior 2 as well!! There awesome, they won the other Sm. Jr. 2 div. at ASC .. And NJSE Small Junior 3, WOW .. They are amazinggggg

We saw some Wildcat teams at BATC and I LOVED the one man stunts on one of the senior teams. All of the Wildcat teams looked great that weekend.

This was my (HotCheer) small junior coed 4 team this season! I loved this season so much and our "love sick" theme! We did extremely well at every competition. I am so proud to say that i was a part of this team.

The video is of us day 1 at Battle at the Capitol where we scored a 8.965!

This was my (HotCheer) small junior coed 4 team this season! I loved this season so much and our "love sick" theme! We did extremely well at every competition. I am so proud to say that i was a part of this team.

Saw you guys day 1, you looked awesome!!! We are hoping to go Junior CoEd 4 next year. Hopefully we can, love all the Junior 4 divisions

star athletics junior red (small junior 4)!!! we got the highest score in the whole competition in phili for WSF two weekends ago. we got the highest score at a jamfest competition. and got grand champs for level 4 at battle at the beach :) !

Back