Favorite Large Level 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Favorite Team

• Total voters
http://yfrog.com/z/h04xueaj

1 stunt fall is not a deduction of 13.

*ETA -they had 1 point in deductions. they highest score they could have had was a 276.93
thats not all they had they had a pyramid deduction the first day something with a connection thing idk im not a judge or a coach my friend is just high up in the cheer world and thats what she told me... and maybe it wasnt 8 points it might of bin like 5 or 6 i really dont remember

thats not all they had they had a pyramid deduction the first day something with a connection thing idk im not a judge or a coach my friend is just high up in the cheer world and thats what she told me... and maybe it wasnt 8 points it might of bin like 5 or 6 i really dont remember

the 1st day has nothing to do with the scores of the 2nd day...even if they didnt fall they would have still been 3rd...but that was last season so its over and done with

It's a little silly to be deciding who will win worlds when it's still so early. Yet, every team in the devision is wonderful in my opinion but I am SO excited for everyone to see shooting stars though. It's the best routine this team has ever put on the floor and I know it will just blow everyone's minds and expectations! New year, new team and hopefully all that hard work will pay off. :)

Can't wait to see them compete! :)

Back