High School Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 2, 2012
post your favorite moments as a cheerleaders, highschool or allstar.

Mine is I just got done cheering at a middle school basketball game and went up to a coffee shop with my mom to make some gingerbread houses with my sister. There was a little girl there who kept looking at me since i was still in uniform, her mom came over and asked if she could take a picture with me and the little girl told me she wants to be a cheerleader just like me when she got older. It was soo cute and reminded me that theres always someone watching you so act your best.

As part of a class, I get to go to the local elementary school and help out in a third grade class everyday during 3rd period, and it was a game day, and I was in my uniform, and a group of like 10 girls, ranging between the ages of 6 and 10 came up to me, and asked if I would do a jump or a cheer for them. :) Also, at games, it will be half time, and that is our own time to go get food and have a break, but for me, all the little girls come out on the gym floor and show me all their moves they can do, and their splits and cartwheels :) SO CUTE. I love being out there on the court or the football field doing a routine, and I look out and see all the little girls watching my team and i. Seriously my favorite part :)

Back